Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of Ehaan Tech’s website at www.ehaantech.com (“Site”), as well as any products, services, or content available through the Site (collectively, the “Services”). By accessing or using the Site or Services, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Site or Services.
Use of Services
You may use the Services for lawful purposes only and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which does not comply with these Terms;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Ehaan Tech, an Ehaan Tech employee, another user, or any other person or entity;
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by Ehaan Tech, may harm Ehaan Tech or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Ehaan Tech or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. These Terms permit you to use the Site and Services for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Site, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes;
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.